Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer and Halloween lol

Hmm well Summer is halfway over and it's been fun over here.Its been very very hot so thats been sucking,I went out the other day to swim and I could feel the heat right as I stepped out it was nasty.Hmm I have to find a new bathing suit for friends pool party this weekend but im having no luck at all right now. Anyways I'm having fun with my family we recently flew to sandiego to go to Legoland for my nephew's birthday so that was fun.I've also been reading the Soul Eater Magna wich is kinda different from the Anime.Hehe and Yesterday my cousin was already wondering what she should be for halloween.So we both went on the internet to get some ideas,she hasn't decided yet ..lol My mother is also thinking about halloween already and started looking for halloween decorations for her house on ebay,she's decided to do a haunted house this year for kids to go through.I personally love Halloween too i 'm just not thinking about this early hehe When I tell my mother that she always tells me "It's never to early to think about halloween!" lol

No comments:

Post a Comment