Friday, August 13, 2010

What happend to the good cartoons?

I've noticed recently that most cartoons suck now in the 2010. Cartoon network used to be my favorite channel to watch with my younger cousins back in the days but now the shows are just plain...dumb. Like for instance a new show that came out recently on the network , called "Adventure Time" is just plain weird. Some of the best shows I've ever seen was "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" , "Chowder", "My Gym Partners a Monkey", and "Camp Lazlo". Those were some funny shows in my opinion,but now they put real action shows in the mix like the shows "Unnatural History","Destroy Build Destroy", and some other stuff. I was so disapointed in Cartoon Network I mean seriously why show real action shows when it's called CARTOON NETWORK ?........ Hmmm maybe they will actually make some cool cartoons like that Total Drama series that came out in 2007 and is still going on,which actually isn't that bad,I like it. Just remember these are my OPINIONS~ have a nice day :-)

1 comment:

  1. Its true , when i was a kid I used to absolutely love cartoon network and nickelodeon ... now they are making cartoons that apparently appeal to todays kids XD ... seriously kids these days watch a lot of crap

    ReplyDelete